Hydrogen Refueling Stations
There are some basic components for refueling stations but also many variations. Since there is a limited number of refueling stations in operation and/or design in the world, the designs have not been yet standardized. Because of these factors, HS helps clients address the following issues:
- Ensure Codes & Standards are being met with the proposed design.
- The production on-site or delivery of hydrogen, storage, and dispensing subsystems are harmonized when integrated.
- Interface with local permitting officials by building a strong case for the station design.
- Inspection of work prior to operation as a verification that all subsystems are properly installed and working as designed.
- Safety training of operating and supervising personnel.
- Assisting with the preliminary work of gaining the public and political support through awareness discussions.
With oil prices raising, this editorial cartoon which appeared in the March 6, 2011 issue of The Hartford Courant is even more appropriate: